Connect with us

Videos

How 14 Year Old Was Electrocuted In the Bathtub while Using Her Cellphone

Published

on

Well this happened few years ago but i feel i should post it again.

14-year-old, Madison Coe had died after being electrocuted in a cell phone incident while in a bathtub.

According to family members, Madison loves to soak in the bathtub and usually brings her cell phone with her to play games or listen to music.

Officials said the girl died from touching a frayed part of the extension cord that had water in it. The phone was being charged and charger was connected to an extension cord. Coe might not have known the cord was frayed, the report said.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Watch As President Biden Stumbles As He Boards Air Force One

Published

on

By

President Joe Biden trips and falls multiple times while boarding Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews en route Atlanta, Georgia.

The White House said the President ‘is doing fine’ after the fall. (more…)

Continue Reading

Videos

K-9 Dog Refuses to Perform It’s Duty At The William P. Hobby Airport Houston, Texas

Published

on

By

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2020 Nosa Irabor Blog.