Connect with us

News

Donald Trump is Racist, Conman and a Cheat – Says Michael Cohen as He Testifies Before Congress

Published

on

Michael Cohen and Donald Trump

President Trump’s one-time personal attorney and fixer, Michael Cohen testified on Wednesday before the House Committee . He called the President a racist, conman and a cheat.

Here are some lines from the testimony:

  •  “I am ashamed because I know what Mr. Trump is. He is a racist. He is a conman. He is a cheat.”
  • “Trump knew of and directed the Trump Moscow negotiations throughout the campaign and lied about it. He lied about it because he never expected to win the election. He also lied about it because he stood to make hundreds of millions of dollars on the Moscow real estate project.”
  • “Mr. Stone told Mr. Trump that he had just gotten off the phone with Julian Assange and that Mr. Assange told Mr. Stone that, within a couple of days, there would be a massive dump of emails that would damage Hillary Clinton’s campaign. Mr. Trump responded by stating to the effect of ‘wouldn’t that be great.'”

Michael Cohen testifying before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday

  • “He once asked me if I could name a country run by a black person that wasn’t a ‘shithole.’ This was when Barack Obama was President of the United States.”
  • “He told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid.”
  • “He asked me to pay off an adult film star with whom he had an affair, and to lie to his wife about it, which I did.”
  • “I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores.”

Cohen has been sentenced to three years in prison for nine charges, including campaign-finance violations related to payments he arranged to silence women who claimed affairs with Trump, all of which Cohen pleaded guilty to last year. Cohen had been scheduled to report to prison on March 6. US District Court Judge William Pauley on Wednesday granted him an extension to May 6.

 

 

Additional sources: CNN/MSNBC

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News

Mosque Attack: 49 Dead, More Than 40 Injured As Man Opens Fire On Two Mosques in New Zealand

Published

on

By

A total of 49 people have been killed in a mosque shooting in Christchurch, New Zealand, Over 40 injured with 20 in critical condition.

The attacker targeted the Al Noor Mosque in the center of the city and Linwood Mosque, about three miles away

The shooter under the name Brenton Tarrant live streamed video of the attack and posted a manifesto online. He is 28 years old. Just before the attack, an account believed to belong to the gunman posted a link to an 87-page white nationalist manifesto online. The unsigned manifesto is filled with anti-immigrant and anti-Muslim sentiments, as well as explanations for an attack.

The shooter

The shooter appearing in court

In the manifesto, he identifies himself as a white man, born in Australia, and lists the white nationalists who have inspired him.

 

See photos below

A view of AL Noor Mosque

 

Continue Reading

News

New Minimum Wage In Nigeria Is Now 30k

Published

on

By

See what Senator Shehu Sani tweeted.

Continue Reading

News

At least 9 Dead Many Injured As Building Collapsed in Lagos… See Photo and Video

Published

on

By

A three-storey building housing a nursery/primary school collapsed in Ita-Faji area of Lagos on Wednesday with scores of pupils and other reportedly trapped.

Eyewitness said Over 50 children have been rescued and 9 bodies where also taken out of  the building. Though rescue agency said they can’t put a figure to the number of casualties.

The building is about 30 years and according to neighbours, the building had been marked twice for demolition by the authorities.

Erinoluwa Akinmoladun, son of the owner of the collapsed building, who is also seen assisting in the rescue operations said he noticed the weakness in the structure of the building this morning and alerted his father without knowing that the building was going to collapse.

“I left my father and sisters at home,” he said

He said his father had been rescued, but he was not sure if all his siblings had been rescued from the debris.

Erinoluwa Akinmoladu

The cause of the collapse is still unknown. Efforts are still ongoing.

More pics and video below

 

 

 

 

Additional source: Punch Newspaper

Continue Reading

Trending

Copyright © 2019 Nosa Irabor Blog.